Ongoing PTO Programs
Upcoming PTO Events
Next Meeting - November 9 (Monday) at 7 pm in the School Media Center - childcare provided. All are Welcome, please join us!
* Book Swap - Bring in your gently used, age appropriate books between October 13th and 15th. Swap will take place on Friday 10/16.
* Spooky Story Night - October 28th
* Daddy/Daughter Dance - Friday night, November 13th. Kick off your weekend (kids are off 11/13) by dancing the night away with your favorite guy.
* D'Jais Bash for Cash - D'Jais will not be holding this fund raiser this year, sorry :(
* Yankee Candle sale - Orders have been placed.
* Sweatshirts/t-shirts sale - Orders have been placed.
* Surf Taco - Eat at Surf Taco on November 16th (night of Lip Sync) and use the flyer to have a portion of your sale come back to Belmar Elementary.
* Wemrock Pie Sale - Watch for the flyers to come home.
* Pajama/Crazy Hat Day - November 20th - For $1 preK - 4th grade may wear pajamas to school. For $1 grades 5-8 may wear pajamas (IF THEY ADHERE TO THE SCHOOL DRESS CODE) or crazy hats.
* Spring Gift Auction - April 29th, 2016 at the school!
Join a committee! Get involved! Committees are now forming, volunteers will be needed to assist, reach out to any officer for information or email PTO@Belmar.k12.nj.us
* ShopRite offer - ShopRite will be giving away additional Box Tops just for registering your Price Plus club card and supporting BES.
Please continue to support these ongoing fundraising activities:
Box Tops for Education: Continue sending in your box tops from eligible Betty Crocker products. We are thrilled with the participation we have in this program and hope that more families will participate. Please check out the Box Tops For Education website link below for more information:
Campbell Soup Label Collection: The PTO asks that parents send in the UPC section from their soup cans as well as other Campbell products, which we in turn are able to get points to purchase items for the school# An example of items for the school are the jump ropes and balls used on the play ground. Click Here for more information on this program from the Campbell's Web Page
THANKS TO THE SUPPORT OF ALL THE FAMILIES
FOR OUR ONGOING FUNDRAISERS
The funds raised during these programs assist
in supporting a variety of programs including:
Pre-K and K Orientation
Welcome Back Teacher Luncheon
Board Election Candidates Night
Educational Programs for the Children
Dr. Seuss Events
And many others......