Ongoing PTO ProgramsUpcoming PTO EventsNext Meeting: January 10 (Wednesday) at 7 pm in the School Media Center (childcare provided). All are welcome, please join us!
* Book Fair - Thank you for your support and participation in our Fall Book Fair! We will be having another one in Spring, 2018!* Book Swap - Thank you for your participation - the Book Swap was a Big Success!* Holiday Craft - Great event for our students! Hope you all enjoy your penguins.* Daddy/Daughter Dance - January 19, 2018 - 6:30-8:30pm @ Taylor Pavilion - Dance the night away with your favorite guy - watch for the flyer. Registration has already begun - get your paperwork in. If you are interested in volunteering to help with the dance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org* Mother/Son Event - TBD, Enjoy some time with your favorite gal. March, 2018 - Look for more information to come out soon* Game Night - March, 2018 - Look for more information to come out soon* Field Day - Spring 2018 - more information to come.Upcoming Fundraisers:* Bubbakoo's - Eat at Bubbakoo's (Wall location)and have a portion of your sale come back to Belmar Elementary - Watch for the flyers to come home.* National Hug Day Candy Grams - January 26, 2018 For $1, send your child, classmates, teacher or staff member a sweet treat with a personal message for National Hug Day! Look for the flyer and more information to come home.* Stop & Shop - We have joined the A+ Rewards Program - Connect your rewards card to our school and shop, cash will be donated back to our school! Look for more information on how to register to come home or; Visit stopandshop.com and select Savings & Rewards. Follow the prompts to create your online account. You’ll need your 13-digit Stop & Shop Card number and the School ID # 40635. (A+ School Rewards Program)* Shoprite - We have joined the Shoprite for My School program - register your Price Plus Card @ Shoprite for my school and connect it to Belmar Elementary School and earn cash for our school just by shopping.* Yankee Candle sale - Spring 2018 sale coming - watch for a flyer to come home.
* Fun Food Fridays - PTO will sell a fun food at dismissal for $1 - TBD
* Sweatshirts/t-shirts/Etc. Apparel sale - Belmar Elementary has it's own online apparel store - visit www.agpestores.com/bigfrogofbelmar/groups.php use ACCESS Code: 07719 - email email@example.com with questions - click on the item you like and choose from 2 different logos!
* Slider Saturday - Every Saturday: Eat in or Take Out @ Jakes Downtown - Order the Slider Special and a portion of your sale comes back to Belmar Elementary.
* Doughboys - Eat at Doughboys and have a portion of your sale come back to Belmar Elementary - Watch for the flyers to come home. (Spring 2018)
* Chipotle - Eat at Chipotle and have a portion of your sale come back to Belmar Elementary - Watch for the flyers to come home. (Spring 2018)
* Pajama/Crazy Hat Day - February - For $1 preK - 4th grade may wear pajamas to school. For $1 grades 5-8 may wear pajamas (IF THEY ADHERE TO THE SCHOOL DRESS CODE) or crazy hats. (Date TBD)
* Mega 50/50 - Ticket Books were distributed at Teacher Conferences, Friday, November 17th! $5/ticket or $30 for the Book! The drawing will be held on February 7, 2018 @ the Student Vs. Staff Basketball Game. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more raffle books or with questions.
Join a committee! Get involved! Committees are now forming, volunteers will be needed to assist, reach out to any officer for information or email PTO@Belmar.k12.nj.us
Please continue to support these ongoing fundraising activities:Box Tops for Education: Continue sending in your box tops from eligible Betty Crocker products. We are thrilled with the participation we have in this program and hope that more families will participate. Please check out the Box Tops For Education website link below for more information:Stop & Shop A+ Rewards Program: October 2017 - March 2018 when you register your loyalty/rewards card with Belmar Elementary PTO - and earn cash for our school just by shopping with your Stop & Shop Card. https://stopandshop.com/school-rewards/Campbell Soup Label Collection: The PTO asks that parents send in the UPC section from their soup cans as well as other Campbell products, which we in turn are able to get points to purchase items for the school# An example of items for the school are the jump ropes and balls used on the play ground. Click Here for more information on this program from the Campbell's Web PageTHANK YOU TO ALL THE FAMILIES WHO ARE SUPPORTING OUR ONGOING FUNDRAISERS!The funds raised during these programs assistin supporting a variety of programs including:Pre-K and K OrientationWelcome Back Teacher BreakfastTeacher GrantsBoard Election Candidates NightAssembly/Educational Programs for the ChildrenDr. Seuss EventsField DayTeacher Appreciation LuncheonStudent ScholarshipsAnd many others......